Service Care Legal recruitment are currently working alongside a Local Authority, based in the Greater Manchester area, who are in need of an experienced Commercial Contracts and Procurement Solicitor to join their team.
Role: Contracts and Procurement Solicitor
Location: Greater Manchester, hybrid working
Rate: £35-£45ph Umbrella
Duration: 3 months ongoing
- Provide specialist and proactive legal advice and assistance across a range of areas arising within Commercial Contracts and Procurement Law. This will include procurement, contracts, commercial, employment, licensing, governance, local government constitution and related law.
- Manage you own Commercial Contracts and Procurement caseload from start to completion
- Proactively represent the council in a professional manner to clients and other legal professionals
- A qualified Solicitor/Lawyer or Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in Commercial Contracts and Procurement law
- Ideally someone who was worked for a Local Authority in a Commercial Contracts and Procurement legal team
- Someone who is able to work independently on a remote basis with minimal supervision
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via telephone at 01772208969.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.