Band 6 CPN - £32p/h - AMHT Assessment Team in Didcot
We are looking for a Band 6 CPN for a vacancy based in Didcot. The role is a full time, long-term NHS locum contract. If you are looking for a new contract and are available for work, please do get in touch.
· Adult Mental Health Team - Assessment function
· 37.5 hours per week
· Mon-Fri 0900-1700
· Weekday rate - £32p/h
The role has been described as follows:
· The role entails assessing the mental health of people referred by their GP or partner agencies, and providing time-limited interventions where appropriate.
· The multi-disciplinary team is made-up of Consultant psychiatrists, junior medics, nurses, OTs, social workers, support workers (including peer-support workers), psychologists and admin
· You will be well supported and receive regular supervision from one of our experienced Team Managers or Deputy Team Managers.
The following skills/duties have been specified:
· The candidate should have experience of working in community mental health settings with patients with severe and enduring mental illness
· Candidates should have excellent assessment and communication skills, and be able to work dynamically within a fast paced, challenging yet rewarding team
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
· 4 payroll runs per week
· All your compliance paid for
· Subsidised Training - Practical, Online and PMVA
· Single point of contact
· £150 sign up bonus for new registrants
· £250 referral bonus
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call James Fawcett on 01772208963.
Back to Job Search