Criminal Litigation Solicitor
Service Care Legal Recruitment are currently working alongside a thriving local authority, based in Oxfordshire, which is in need of a Criminal Litigation Solicitor to join their team and handle Criminal (non-school attendance) and Civil Litigation matters.
Job Title: Criminal Litigation Solicitor
Rate: £45 to £50ph
Contract length: 4 months ongoing
- Handle a mixed caseload of Criminal (non-school attendance) and Civil Litigation matters.
- There will also be a requirement to handle Adult Social Debt Recovery matters
- Attend the office (Oxford City) on a regular basis and attend own hearings as and when necessary.
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with Criminal (non-school attendance) and Civil Litigation experience
- Ideally Adult Social Debt Recovery experience
- Someone who has worked for a Local Authority within a litigation legal team
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Weekly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangement
If this Litigation Solicitor vacancy sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Hugh Barnes on 01772208969 , or email Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.