Job Title - Customer Feedback Officer
Location - South shields NE34
Contract - Temp
Hours - 37
The Role Summary
Our client is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Customer Feedback Officer to join their repairs and maintenance team. As a Customer Feedback Officer, you will be responsible for answering customer queries, feedback, and complaints, ensuring that service delivery meets the needs of our customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation and make a real difference to the lives of customers.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for customer accessing to council services, whether in person, by telephone, digitally or via social media. Answering customer queries, feedback, and complaints
- To take responsibility for resolving customer enquiries or completing actions arising from customer enquiries, including referral to service divisions and external partners where appropriate.
- To take responsibility for resolving customer enquiries and completing actions arising from these enquiries, including referral to service areas and external partners where appropriate.
- Deal with all customer cases, promptly and proactively, taking the case as far as possible to conclusion on initial enquiry, exercising judgement on when each case requires referral to the Supervisor.
- Ensure you keep up to date with changes to legislation, policies and procedures across a wide range of business units in order to continue to provide a customer focused service.
- Be aware of any additional services both internally and externally which may be associated with the enquiry and offer additional contact information for services as relevant.
- Working with the team to embed learning from feedback to improve service delivery
- Ensuring service delivery meets the needs of our customers
- Experience in customer services
- Ability to deal with customer enquiries professionally & competently.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call George at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to George.Westhead@servicecare.org.uk