Job title - Customer Service Officer
Location - County Durham, SR7
Contract - Temp ongoing
Hours - Full time 37 hours per week (mix of home working and work from the office)
Start Date - ASAP
The Role Summary
A opportunity has opened for a new member to join our clients customer insight team at a local housing association you will be offering a high quality, comprehensive and consistent approach to dealing with complaints and dissatisfied customers across the organisation.
Your key duties within the role will include:
- Managing inbox and contacts through QL
- Being first point of contact when a complaint comes in to allow us to quickly acknowledge and establish position
- Co-ordination of responses from other services to deal effectively with MPs
- General admin duties such as booking in meetings, formatting letters, doing quick follow up calls to customers if required
- General competencies around using IT systems, some basic excel capability, organisation skills are key to support the rest of the team to deliver to timescales and respond effectively to customers
- Experience of working within social housing or a strong customer service and administrative background.
- Complaint handling and investigation
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use information technology to a high level of competence.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org