Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Locations: SE1 2QH
Contract Type: Temp - Ongoing
Work Pattern: 36 hours per week
Start Date: Asap
You will act as first point of contact for customers and ensuring an appropriate service is provided to all customers, to identify any needs such as vulnerability and diversity and ensure that equality of service is offered. The role is a fast-paced environment with focus on delivering and providing excellent customer service and timely resolutions for customers and colleagues.
Job Role -
- Provide and promote a professional, high-quality, customer-focused service to all callers.
- Process information in response to enquiries, concerns, or requests for Council services through various channels.
- Ensure swift and comprehensive resolution of all enquiries at first point of contact.
- Strive to process enquiries in one transaction whenever possible.
- Conduct service quality surveys to gather customer feedback.
- Guide callers to relevant online forms and services for streamlined assistance.
Suitable Candidates experience: -
- Experience on working within a customer focused role.
- Experience of responding, handling and resolving challenging customer queries.
- Experience in customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Arran at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org