Hi all, I'm recruiting for a data quality analyst in the Chester area. Apply for more details!
Rate - £16-£20 PAYE Per hour based off experience
Hours - 37.5
Location - Chester
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Work with the technology supplier to clean data ready for ingestion into the solution
- Provide data quality advice and guidance to other colleagues in the Trusts
- Feedback changes that will need to be made to data management within Trusts
- Prepare and deliver baselined data
- Providing support to services where data quality issues are found, analysing highly complex information and formulating action plans in conjunction with services and overseeing the progress of these.
- Report data quality performance to Executive Directors and the Trust Board
- Ongoing data quality management
Benefits of Service Care Solutions
- 250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If this role sounds of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01772208953