Band 7 Deputy Manager CMHT Aylesbury - some home working
We are recruiting for a Band 7 Deputy Manager for vacancy on the CMHT in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The role is a full time, long-term NHS locum contract. If you are looking for a new contract and are available for work, we encourage you to apply.
- High rate, negotiable depending on relevant experience
- Full-time hours with the option of 2 days per week home working
- Minimum 3-month contract plus potential extension
The role has been described as follows:
- The successful candidate will join the experienced and committed leadership team in providing dedicated clinical and managerial leadership to the team.
- Strong leadership team, incorporating both managers and Consultant Psychiatrists, which provides a flexible and supportive environment from which to lead the wider team.
- The post holder will contribute to the day-to-day management and operational processes within the team to ensure the safe and effective management of patient care across our service.
- The Aylesbury CMHT provides high quality care and treatment for people with a wide range of mental health issues across the Aylesbury Vale.
- The multidisciplinary team incorporates RMNs, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Psychiatrists, Support Workers, Psychologists, Peer Support Workers, Individual Placement Support Employment workers, Pharmacy Technicians, Research Assistants and Mind Information Officers.
- We also have an excellent administration team
The following skills have been specified
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- The successful applicant will be an experienced and enthusiastic practitioner who is passionate about working with mental health service users.
- The Aylesbury CMHT is a large and busy team, so the post holder will need the ability to demonstrate flexibility to meet competing demands whilst working under pressure.
- The role offers an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team to develop leadership skills, contribute to service development and service improvement.
- You will need to be highly skilled, hard-working, organised, be able to demonstrate excellent clinical practice, supervisory skills and experience of supporting junior team members.
- Experience of working in a community mental health setting is essential for this role.
Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- 4 payroll runs per week
- All your compliance fully paid for
- Single point of contact
- £150 sign up bonus for new registrants
- £250 referral bonus
If you are interested in this role, please respond to this ad. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me directly on 01772208963.