Job title: Digital Business Engagement & Adoption Partner
Location: Camden NW1 - Hybrid working
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: 18 month fix-term contract
Weekly Hours: Full Time 35 hours
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Smooth-running, dependable systems are essential to any modern and flexible organisation. This is particularly so for our client. You will be helping with the implementation of new systems working and towards a new agile way of working.
- Understanding barriers to technology adoption by collaborating with digital influencers across the organisation.
- Developing data driven approach to understanding levels of adoption across the organisation.
- Working with Internal Communications to deliver targeted adoption campaigns based on research and data to create roadmaps for digital adoption, linking them to line of business strategies.
- Working with colleagues across the organisation to sense new technologies that the organisation should invest in and stay up to date on industry/sector activities, marketplace trends, global trends, innovation efforts and leading practices to evolve the internal practice.
- Supporting the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
- Conducting impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who demonstrates a friendly, positive demeanour.
The successful candidate will:
- Be results-focused: able to set high work standards for self and demonstrate drive to meet targets
- Possess demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks, working towards aggressive targets, and deadlines.
- Hold a solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
- Have a strong understanding of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Be flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations with a resilient and tenacious approach with a propensity to persevere.
- Be a team player and able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Be familiar with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Have previous experience of managing large-scale organisational change efforts.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com