Senior/ Lead Digital Web Analyst - £50,000 - Hybrid working
We are currently looking for A senior Digital Web Analyst to come and join one of our best clients on their journey
You will work closely with the team and be responsible for managing the project teams, delegating budgets and external suppliers plus hands-on with multiple systems.
Work closely with web developers, data engineers, and IT to ensure seamless tracking implementation, data collection, and multichannel data integration. Manage research and lead on leveraging data, analytics and business intelligence to shape council service delivery and key performance indicators
- Managing the organisation's Web analytics suite and monitoring framework
- Oversee all aspects of web analytics across the website, company portal, co-create platform and other websites managed by the company
- Develop an analytics-reporting framework across Newham's web estate using Google Analytics, Site Improve and any other required analytics and tag management tools.
- Manage research and lead on leveraging data, analytics and business intelligence to shape council service delivery and key performance indicators.
- Work with User Experience to identify areas to test based on hypotheses and report back on insights gathered through testing
- 3+ years experience in a Senior position
- Experience in Local Government/Public Sector
- Extensive experience with specialist web analytics tools for example, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Site Improve or others
- Knowledge of CRM and CMS systems and how web analytics are configured across these platforms
- Experience in setting up web analytics reporting frameworks also proficient in HTML, CSS and other common web programming languages
This would be a perfect opportunity for an experienced Senior to join a company that is known for it's culture, quality and success. Whether you are a Lead or someone that has considerable experience wanting to step up into their next role. Please apply on the link and we will be in touch!