Service Care Solutions are recruiting for experienced Mental Health Practitioner in Cumbria to work within an established Early Intervention Service (EIS).
Full Time £26ph (Ltd) 45p per mile expenses £250 Registration bonus after only 150 hours work
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team within an Early Intervention Service (EIS). The service aims to help people who have experiences which are distressing and difficult to make sense of, which may lead to risk of psychosis for the first time. The team support individuals between the ages of 14-64 years old who have recently been diagnosed with psychosis.
The successful applicant must be a Qualified Mental Health Nurse currently registered with the NMC or Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England and have recent experience working within Mental Health Services such as CAMHS or Healthy Young Minds.
- The applicant must be a driver with the use of a car for community positions.
- Demonstrable Knowledge, skills and experience in evidence-based needs led assessments, of highly complex and co-morbid presentations of children, young people, their families and carers (including deliberate self-harm).
- Demonstrable Knowledge and skills in evidence based therapeutic interventions relevant to the needs of this client group.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
- £250 Registration Bonus We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 150 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments Here at Service Care we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus £250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- £150 Job Referral Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Fully online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
Interested? Please contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions.