Are you passionate about shaping a brighter future for young minds? Staffordshire County Council are seeking an enthusiastic Early Years SENCO to champion inclusivity, providing essential support and guidance to children and families.
Pay: £24.17 per hour
Hours: Full time working 37 hours a week, Mon-Fri
Duration: 3 month contract with the potential of extension
- To deliver effective advice and guidance support to a range of early years settings, upskilling and empowering practitioners to meet the needs of all children through inclusive learning environments
- To support the design and delivery bespoke training packages tailored to meet the needs of settings across the county, collaborating with a range of multi-agency professionals
- To support, under the direction of the Team Leader, planning for future provision and projects to raise the attainment of young children with special educational needs
- To contribute to the effective evaluation and improvement of the Early Years Service, ensuring best outcomes for children remain at the heart of decision making
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience within early years or a related children's services field.
- Knowledge of legislation and legal requirements to be fulfilled in relation to Early Years
- Knowledge of the national agenda for Early Years and SEND
- Enhanced DBS
- Full UK Driving Licence & access to own vehicle
Working with Kat at Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your progress
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
If you are interested or know of anyone who may be, please contact Kat at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or email me at email@example.com.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!