Education Mental Health Practitioner needed with Reading Borough Council
Start Date- ASAP
Location - Reading
Duration - Initially 5 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £25 ltd an hour
- Completing assessments to inform subsequent interventions and involves working with children, young people and/or their parents/carers to support self-management of mild to moderate mental health needs through targeted and evidence-based interventions
- To work closely alongside a team of mental health professionals delivering a wide range of evidence informed interventions
- To work directly in schools
- To provide low intensity and brief interventions for common mental health problems and to support children and young people's wellbeing
- To promote good emotional and mental health
What is required?
- Successful completion of the HEE commissioning 1yr 'Education Mental Health Practitioner' or 'Children's Wellbeing Practitioner' Course
- Experience working with children and young people, their families and others
- Experience working with children and young people who have social, emotional and/or mental health difficulties
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week.
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.