A client within the Private Sector based in Merseyside is currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their electrical team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, permanent position with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a housing environment.
Key purpose of the role is to control from start to finish of the assigned projects, including close monitoring of the project from tender stage to procurement to delivery, ensuring compliance with all BS7671 and internal policies and procedures relating to safe and efficient delivery of the project.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Timely and efficient mobilisation of projects identifying key material lead times and ensuring materials are ordered to meet programme
- Monitor projects against budget and programme to ensure they are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure effective quality management systems are put in place on all projects
- Liaise with designers and consultants
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial team re valuation requirements
To be considered for this role you will require previous experience relating to electrical operational management as well as a minimum NVQ level 3 qualification in Electrical Installation.
The below skills would be beneficial for the role:
- 18th Edition
- 2391 Test and Inspection
- Experience of working alongside Tier One contractors
- Working understanding of BS7671 2018
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £52,000 - £60,000 per annum.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.