Job Specification : Electrical project manager
Pay Rate: £43,000 £47,000
Type : Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
We are looking for an Electrical project manager to oversee a number of upcoming contracts.
Initial contract for 6-9 months but could be permanent.
- Experience in Modular buildings and their workings is a key advantage
- Minimum of SSSTS but beneficial to have SMSTS
- Electrically qualified to 18th Edition
- Strong communicator with English as first language
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of running 2 or more projects at one time - £1m in value minimum
- Strong experience of working with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Project, Power Point
- Very strong H&S experience for operating on site and issuing RAMS
- Knowledge of REVIT and BIM advantageous
- Overseeing Design and issuing RFI's via Viewpoint for Projects
- Collating and Issuing Tech Subs
- Following cost plans
- Day to Day Managing of Projects, Sub - Contractors, labour, site materials, variations, payment applications and client communication
- Carrying out site Audits through Pro Audit and issuing not clients
- Attending site meetings
- Travel is essential with overnight stays so driving licence is required. Over 25 to drive a company vehicle.
- Company Vehicle
- Company Laptop
- Company Smart Phone
- Company pension contributions
- 20 days holiday plus statutory days
- Free parking at the office
- Small and friendly office with family feel.
Please contact Rafa for more information on 01772 208 967 or email your CV to Rafa.firstname.lastname@example.org