Role - Estate Operative
Pay - £13.89 Per Hour Umbrella
Hours - 37 per week
Service Care Solutions are working with a Housing Association based in the Coventry area who are looking to recruit Estate Service Operatives to contribute to the quality and appearance of neighbourhoods and estates through the undertaking of cleaning and waste removal duties.
Main duties will include
- To transport and dispose of all collected items of bulk from our estates within current legislative guidelines and in line with company contracts and procedures. No items are to be given or sold to or left for any unauthorised party or scrap dealer.
- To remove any abandoned items from voids, including loft spaces and to enable repairs staff to work in dwellings.
- To clear gardens on void properties, including clearance of sheds and cut back to required standard as set in the letting standards.
- To move abandoned goods / furniture to storage as directed by Supervisors.
- To identify and remove random items of bulk as and when seen on the estates and add to daily worksheet
- To clean on a routine basis the bins located in bin stores across the estates.
- To work on external areas of land using mechanical equipment.
- To be responsible for the appearance, cleanliness and operational effectiveness of the internal and external communal parts of residential blocks / land.
- To be responsible for all equipment and ensure it is kept in a clean condition and good working order. Occasional storage of goods across all areas.
- To deal effectively with queries from managers, officers and residents ensuring a high standard of customer care.
- Drivers are to ensure vehicles are driven, cleaned, maintained and parked in a responsible manner thereby fully complying with all applicable and relevant legislation. Vehicle sheets are completed daily. Any change to driver validity is reported to human resources and line management.
- To transport and dispose of all collected items within current legislative guidelines and in line with company contracts and procedures. No items are to be given or sold to or left for any unauthorised party or scrap dealer.
- To operate mechanical hand-held tools in a correct safe manner in line with risk assessments for that particular tool.
- Where required to undertake training for all tasks.
The candidate will be tasked with ensuring delivery of a good standard of cleanliness, security and safety to the VOID properties of the Company's housing stock.
This job includes rotating weekend duties therefore it is essential to be flexible. It is also essential for the applicants to have a Full, Clean UK Driving License.
This will be an ongoing role for the right candidate with an immediate start available following a successful interview.
For more details on this role and to apply, please email Prakash at email@example.com or call 01772 208967.