Service Care Solutions are seeking a skilled Construction Project Manager to be accountable for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, delivery, and closure of multiple construction projects related to the Estate Strategy. This role requires a consistent approach compliant with the Police and Crime Commissioners Estate Strategy Governance Protocols.
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and deliver multiple construction projects, ensuring compliance with the Estate Strategy Governance Protocols.
- Hold a degree or equivalent recognised building and design qualification, minimum HNC or NVQ Level 4, with extensive post-qualification experience in project management within the construction environment.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in delivering major construction projects, showcasing extensive knowledge of working in a built environment.
- Possess design and technical specification skills, developing designs into schemes from inception to completion. Challenge design solutions and user requirements to deliver efficient buildings within financial constraints.
- Compile and interpret stakeholder requirements, engaging with key stakeholders to ensure project efficiency and alignment with operational requirements.
- Hold a full driving license and have suitable transport for travel to various locations throughout the Force.
- Education to degree level or equivalent recognised building and design qualification (HNC or NVQ Level 4).
- Extensive post-qualification experience in project management within the construction environment.
- Proven track record in delivering major construction projects.
- Design and technical specification skills with the ability to develop designs into schemes.
- Stakeholder engagement and the ability to challenge design solutions to meet operational requirements.
- Full driving license and suitable transport for travel.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962. Alternatively, if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested, please feel free to refer them as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.