Are you an experienced Property Specialist looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious client in the heart of Cumbria or Risley? Service Care Solutions is proud to be recruiting for a Senior Property Specialist role on behalf of our esteemed client, Sellafield. This is a 12-month contract role, and we are seeking a candidate with exceptional expertise in property management. Please read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Role: Senior Property Specialist
Contract Length: 12 months
Pay Rate to Candidate: £23.39 per hour (PAYE)
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Property Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Property Specialist, Property Manager, or similar role, with a minimum of 5 years in property management.
- In-depth knowledge of property management principles, leasing practices, and real estate laws and regulations.
- Strong analytical skills to assess property values, rental rates, and market trends.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial analysis and reporting.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Solid experience in a property function.
- Understanding or experience with lease management.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- RICS qualification or extensive career in property or asset management.
Security Clearance: BPSS
If you would be interested in applying please contact Lewis on 01772 208962 or email Lewis.Ashcroft@servicecare.org.uk.