Family Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Family Support Worker to work for Staffordshire County Council on a temporary basis with the possibility of a permanent role; paying up to £17 per hour on a weekly basis. We are searching for an enthusiastic and committed individual to support social workers in their role and to supervise potential court hearings.
- This positions is full time of 37 hours - with flexibility option through discussion.
- Located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- 6 month contract - potential of extension and permanent offer
- Weekly pay
- Due to the nature of this role, you are required to have previous experience working with children, young people and families.
- Clean driving licence is beneficial, but not essential
- To be a key member in leading the early help assessments and plans
- Support the completion of accurate documentation, reports and records relating to accurate documentation
- Ensuring that all work is completed with a commitment to equality and anti-discriminatory practice
- A specialist, dedicated consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per placement in work
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
If this sounds of interest to you, please contacy Jordan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964