Cardiff Council Children's services are seeking to recruit a Family Support Worker to join their team. The role is hybrid working with a mixture of home working, visits in the community with service users and office based work. As such, there is a requirement for the successful candidate to be a car driver as you will still be providing face-to-face support to families across the city where applicable. This is a full time position with an initial contract of 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis and offering a pay rate of £15.43 per hour.
Duties of the role:
- Carrying out supervised contact visits with young people and their families
- Undertake initial assessment work with families
- Carrying out emergency interventions and support visits to families
- Holding a case load of families that you will work closely with alongside the assistance of the Social Worker
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working with young people and their families
- Full UK driving license
- Enhanced DBS check
- Be able to work upon own initiative and within a team
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
- You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
- We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
- We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
- We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now. Don't miss your chance to become a family support worker at Cardiff Council! To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.