Service care solutions are recruiting on behalf of Warrington Borough Council for a Family Support Worker to join their fantastic social work team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in becoming part of a great team and looking to take that next step in their career. You will work 37 hours a week.
This role is based on a 6 month contract initially, and will be reviewed at the end of this period and potentially increase or even become permanent.
What you will do:
- Assist the team in completing tasks that are non-statutory
- Go out on joint visits
- Support parents and get involved with direct work with children
- Join meetings and assessments to support the social worker and supervising family time
What you need:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience working with Children
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!