Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of Sefton Council for a family support worker to join their assessment team.
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- Initially 6 months with the view of extension
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
- Contribute to assessment, care planning and reviews ensuring a child centred focus and empowering children, young people and their families.
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families in their homes and the community in a manner which safeguards and promotes positive outcomes for children and young people in line with agreed Children Assessment Framework Plans, Children in Need and Child Protection Plans.
- Promote contact for children and young people, who are looked after, with their birth family members, providing supervision and assessment in accordance with the Care Plan.
What is required?
- Level 2 or 3 qualification relating to working with Children and Young People
- Full enhanced DBS
- UK Driving Licence
If you are interested please call Ashley Brown on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.