We are currently recruiting for a Family Support Worker to join a sable and supportive team in Wakefield. This role will require you to work effectively with partner agencies, to break down barriers to families engaging with support that leads to positive outcomes.
These positions are:
* Full time - 37 hours per week
* Initial 3 month contract
The overall purpose of this post is to provide intensive support to children and young people who are at risk of coming into care. You will work in partnership with parents and carers in undertaking a range of tasks to provide support, guidance and care to enable children to live safely with their families. You will be required to take a flexible approach to ensure positive outcomes for children, young people and their families within the Wakefield area.
We are looking for applications with:
- Previous experience working with children, young people and families
- Full driving license and use of own vehicle for work
- Ability to work independently and within a team to tight deadlines.
Benefits of being a temporary worker at Wakefield include:
* On site free car parking across all sites
* Low caseloads
* Recent Ofsted rating "Good with Outstanding Leadership" as of January 2022
* Supportive and stable teams with high morale
If you are interested please call Emily at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses- £250 per referral placed in work
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider of Social work staff to over 200 local authorities
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.