Service care solutions are recruiting on behalf of Lancashire County Council for a Family Support Worker to join their Children and Family Wellbeing service based in the Burnley Area.
This role is based on a 3-month contract however it will be reviewed monthly meaning it can increase or even become permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join Lancashires Social work team. You will assist the team in completing tasks such as joint visits, supporting parents, working directly with the children, joining meetings and assessments and overall supporting the social worker and overseeing family time.
What you will do:
- Offer emotional and practical support to parents and their families
- Work alongside colleagues to assess the needs of the families referred to support
- Participate in the reviews and evaluation of work
What you need:
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience working with Children
If this role sounds like something that you'll be interested in, please contact Jaymi-lee Yates on 01772 208 964 or drop on email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. So, if you have anybody in mind, let them know and tell them to get in touch!
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!