Staffordshire County Council Children's services are seeking to recruit a Family Time Worker to join their team. The role is hybrid working with a mixture of home working, visits in the community with service users and office based work. As such, there is still a requirement for the successful candidate to be a car driver as you will still be providing face-to-face support to families across the city where applicable. This is a full time position with an initial contract of 3 months with a view to this being extended on a rolling basis and offering a pay rate of £12.87 per hour.
The duties of the role will include: * Coordinating arrangements for Family Time with young people and their family members * Supervise the Family Time sessions and offer support to the children and their families * Providing parenting support and guidance to parents during Family Time * Completing documentation and reports in relation to the Family Time Sessions.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of working with young people and their families
* Full UK driving license
* Enhanced DBS check
* Be able to work upon own initiative and within a team
The benefits of working with Eilidh at Service Care Solutions:
* You will receive a dedicated and personal consultant with a vast knowledge of social work
* We are a nationwide supplier of Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities which
means we have a wide variety of exclusive roles based all over the country
* We provide frequent updates of new opportunities via text and email
* We have an expert payroll service which is processed twice a week
At Service Care Solutions we also offer a £250 bonus for referrals! If you think you know someone who would be ideal for this role and they are placed in the job you will then receive £250 at the end of their probationary period.
To apply for this role, or to refer someone else, then please do not hesitate to contact Eilidh at Service Care Solutions on 01772208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.