I am currently recruiting a female Support Worker to support a service user with complex behaviours in the Middlesborough area.
The support worker will be supporting a service user who is currently living at home but requires additional support on a Monday - Sunday basis.
The service user has a variety of challenges and complex needs and requires a Support Worker with previous experience and shared interests to offer a highly personalised service with her family being involved in her preferences of support and care.
Service Hours: Monday - Sunday
Working Hours: Full Time [32 hours] [12:00-19:00]
Contract: 3 months (+ongoing / temporary to permanent)
- £11.64p/hr (Ltd) Days
- £12.14p/hr (Ltd) Nights and Saturdays
- £16.14/hr (Ltd) Bank Holidays
- The applicant must have previous experience working within learning disabilities and/or complex needs.
- The applicant must be a driver with a full clean UK driving licence.
- The applicant must be willing to complete practical Manual Handling and BLS refresher course where required.
- It would be beneficial if the applicant holds a transferable DBS.