Rate: £59,000 - 67,000
Start Date: Flexible
*Hybrid Working - 1 day per week*
Service Care Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a Local Authority in London for a Finance Manager to join their Adult Social Care Finance team on a permanent basis. The postholder will be responsible for advising on and supporting Adult Social Care financial planning and transformation. Main responsibilities include:
- Leading on budget setting, monitoring and closing of Adult Social Care.
- Act as a key financial advisor providing strategic support and input on major projects
- Supporting contract management and contract negotiations
- Responsible for leading, inspiring and motivating your team and generate a positive working environment.
- Driving efficiency and value for money across the council
- CCAB/CIMA Qualified Accountant with experience in Local Authority Finance
- Experience in Adult Social Care Finance is highly desirable
- Experience of budget setting, monitoring and closing and providing sound financial advice to senior members
- Effective communicator with the ability to work well on own initiative as well as part of a team
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.