Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (9 Months)
Salary: 12.66 - 14.19 per hour - 37-hour week
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority in Central London is looking for a temporary Finance Officer to join the team on an initial 9-month basis to manage finance and accountancy systems; undertaking a variety of technical tasks which arise in the financial year. The post holder will manage accounts payable and receivables transactions using appropriate systems and ensuring appropriate authorisation. They will participate in the closure of accounts, provide information/advice to budget holders and senior officers and provide statistical and financial analysis.
- 5 GCSEs or Equivalent minimum
- Professional Accountancy Qualification or working towards (AAT, ACA, ACCA, CCAB)
- Knowledge of Local Authority/Government finance
- Experience of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Experience in Adult Social Care department finance desirable
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.