Job Type: Temporary Fixed Term (3 Months)
Salary: £18.32-18.93 per hour - 37-hour week
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority in Cheshire is looking to hire a temporary Finance Officer on an initial 3-month basis. The post holder will provide advice and support to senior managers in the preparation of Directorate plans, capital programme, revenue budgets and overall performance. They will also prepare, collate and analyse appropriate financial and non financial management information for Service and corporate managers, including analysis of historic trends and future projections, to ensure that decisions are taken with full knowledge of resource and wider Service implications.
Full job specification available
- CCAB Qualified or Relevant Business/Performance Qualification
- PQE within a public sector/Local Authority background
- Sound working knowledge of Local Authority financial and performance practices and procedures
- Sound IT skills and ability to analyse and present financial and performance data.
- Attention to detail and effective communication skills
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208969 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.