JOB TITLE: Floating Support Officer
CONTRACT TYPE: Perm
WEEKLY HOURS: 37.5 Hours
WORK PATTERN: Mon - Fri
Support the delivery of an efficient, effective, and consistent tenancy management service, predominantly to Homelessness and Young Adults across London. Respond to customer concerns, manage processes, and liaise with specialists and partner agencies. Maintain confidentiality in line with agreed policy and relevant data protection legislation.
- Comply with all relevant policies & procedures, including but not limited to: Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Customer Care, Equality & Diversity, the Code of Conduct etc.
- Ensure customers are fully informed of their rights and responsibilities regarding the service and are enabled and empowered to get involved in the running of the service through consultation and participation.
- Set up and maintain customer files and ensure that accurate and up to date records are kept of support provided to customers in accordance with HCS policies including on the MPS IT system.
- Create an environment that promotes opportunities for customers to develop, learn and enable skills towards independence.
- Experience of undertaking customer assessments, support planning and key-working with a clear outcome focus.
- Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable young adults.
- Ability to use IT systems to gather, store and produce reports and process information.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing including the preparation of letters reports & file notes.
Also, will be required to go through an enhanced DBS check.
Mon - Fri