A client within the Public Sector based in Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for a Food Safety Officer to join their team as soon as possible. The client is offering a full time, temporary position on an ongoing basis with the ideal candidate having experience of working within a local authority within a Health and Safety environment.
Key purpose of the role is to undertake food safety and standards inspections, re-visits, identify where enforcement action is required and escalate where necessary to existing staff.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- work across food hygiene, food standards and health and safety disciplines.
- complete inspection reports, establish and allocate food hygiene ratings and prepare schedules of work for food business operators.
- undertaking food hygiene inspections and responding to service requests.
- investigate complaints relating to poor food hygiene practices and advise business on improvements and update customers.
To be considered for this role you will require to be an EHRB/CIEH registered EHO/EHP
The below skills would be essential for the role:
- Achieve and documented food competency in-line with the Food Law Code of Practice.
- Up to date CPD records
- have a full driving licence and available car for work.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £40 - £50 per hour Umbrella LTD Inside IR35.
How to Apply
If this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967 to discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this role is not of interest to you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as we cover all construction-related vacancies across the region.
If this role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them. If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.