We have a great opportunity for a Gas Servicing Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis in Manchester. This is a full time role working within a well-established heating experts who work across the UK who pride themselves on keeping customer's homes running all year round. The ideal candidate will be committed and open to both travel and using the previous experience to achieve customer satisfaction and the ability to go above and beyond the achieve the highest quality of work. The main aspect of the role will be:
- To work as part of a team
- Performing Services on domestic heating systems.
- Working within health and safety regulations
- Customer care.
- NVQ or City and Guilds in Plumbing
- Experience in plumbing 1 year (preferred)
- Experience in Domestic Gas 3 years (preferred)
- Driving License
- Basic Tools
What's in it for you
- Healthy Bonus scheme on annual and performance based in line with achievable targets.
- Weekends worked in the winter are paid on top of salary. Engineers get a day in lieu the following week when working a weekend in the summer.
- Any additional weekends worked are paid at x1.5 and bank holidays worked will be paid at double time.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working a bank holiday is paid at double time
- Company Vehicle
- Immediate support and guidance from Field support managers.
- Immediate support and guidance from Office support staff
- Out engineers are given a realistic amount of jobs a day to ensure plenty of time to complete.
- Paid Weekend in winter months and Day in lieu day for weekend working during summer months. This will run on a schedule but flexibility is taken into account.
- No on call
- We supply safety equipment/tools (two-pole voltage indicator, multimeter, flue gas analyser). All other tools are their own.
- Minimal administrative requirements, diary managers for you - and full training on in house app that feedback is always welcomed on to keep in line with what Engineers need.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00 with 1 hour lunch break at allocated time. We work 15 weekend days per year (only one of the days and never full weekend. This translates to 1 in 3 in winter. 3 month probationary period.
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please Contact Hannah for more information on 01772 208 967 or email you CV to Hannah.email@example.com