Service Care Solution sis looking for forensic mental health support workers to work at a NHS low secure service in Leeds.
The services offer flexible day, night and weekend shifts for mental health support workers with at least 12 months experience.
The main responsibilities for the role will include chaperoning patients, taking medical notes, observations and helping the nurses at the site taking care of the patients.
The excellent pay rates are £12 - £18
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
* £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
* Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
* FREE enhanced DBS check
* FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
* CV writing service
* Interview techniques coaching
* Regular post-placement follow-ups
* Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
* FREE uniform for certain roles
* Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
* Loyalty reward scheme
* Referral bonus of £250
* Opportunity for future career development
* Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
Anyone interested should call mark on 01772 208962 or email an updated CV to email@example.com