Service Care Solutions are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work within a forensic mental health wards in Fareham, Hampshire.
This role is based in a NHS service for patients who are suffering with mental health disorders and have been detained under the mental health act.
- To assist the facility in improving the lives of service users with mental health issues.
- Make observations and documenting behavioural changes
- Build relationships with service users
- Administering medications
* Valid right to work in the UK
* Experience working with mental health or within a similar sector
* Positive can do attitude
* Excellent communication skills.
* Previously completed Control and Restraint training. (Refreshers and Full training courses available)
The Benefits of working for Service Care Solutions
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have a fantastic referral bonus of £250, so if you or a friend has the experience to fill this role, please contact Arran Fitchie on 01772208962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail with you.