Job Title: Head of Finance Business Partnering
Location: Sevenoaks, TN13
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly Hours: Full time 37 Hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per year Plus generous company Benefits
Interview dates: provisional dates - First stage - 25/08/2022, Second Stage - 31/08/2022
We are looking for a senior Finance lead to join a client based in Sevenoaks who will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Value for Money (VfM) Strategy, the Strategic Programme and the transformation of budget, forecasting and business planning processes.
Or client are going through a period of transformation. With a plan to implement Cloud Financials and Collaborative Planning within the finance function for the next financial year, and the implementation of Civica CX as a new Housing Management System, the post holder will be joining the organisation at an exciting time. They will lead on the development of a new financial management information reporting suite. Alongside the system transformation, they will be introducing business partnering into the Finance function and the post holder will lead the set up of this function within the business.
We are looking for a dynamic, forward looking finance professional, with strong leadership and management skills and a track record of partnering the business to drive continuous improvement.
- Create from scratch a high functioning team in Finance covering Business Planning, Business Partnering and Treasury Management
- Leading on the budgeting process, being the face of the finance team and a key point of contact for the wider organisation
- Responsible for the creation and the quarterly update of the 30 year business plan
- Reviewing all management accounts and signing off before presentation to Board
- Taking ownership of high level treasury activity, advising and supporting on key decisions around loan repayments and securitisation
- Responsible for supporting the organisation in the delivery of the Value for Money Strategy
- Be a fully qualified accountant and established senior finance leader with experience at senior levels in of the public sector, ideally Social Housing organisations, demonstrating familiarity with regulatory requirements, as well as Business Planning
- Be a strong and respected team leader who can inspire, motivate and support
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com