Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Head of Resourcing to work a Temporary agency contract in Swindon within the NHS.
Full time Monday to Friday
£42Ltd an hour (paid weekly via an umbrella company)
The Head of Resourcing will be responsible for managing and leading the Medical and Non-Medical Recruitment and Temporary Staffing teams ensuring delivery of high quality service. The role will be responsible for the management and maintenance of related systems and the delivery of intelligently analysed recruitment and temporary staffing information. The post holder will be the lead expert in developing innovative recruitment strategies that will attract high calibre staff to the Trust, supporting managers in areas where recruitment is challenging including delivering robust and consistent recruitment experiences for every potential member of staff.
- Lead on the development of a Trust wide resourcing strategies that reflects the future needs of service delivery e.g. growth or reduction in services, future skill mix shortage areas, demographic changes, and the need for skill mix reviews and new roles.
- Manage and develop the Trust's resourcing function, ensuring that key linkages are made within the teams and strong relationships built with operational services to try and achieve an efficient and well-resourced workforce.
- Working with the senior management teams and HRBP's, to identify areas of recruitment difficulty, or areas of future growth and reduction, and work collaboratively to produce recruitment and retention plans to address issues identified.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the Trust's long term resourcing (recruitment) strategy to ensure the effective delivery of the Trust Strategic Plan and People Strategy.
- Educated to Masters level, or equivalent, acquired through qualification or proven experience
- Member of CIPD
- Demonstrable experience of managing a customer focused recruitment and temporary staffing service
- Experience of advising managers on resourcing issues up to Executive Director level.
- Proven experience in managing a team and changing practices to improve customer experience.
- Significant experience of working with computer systems.
- Experience of successful working relationships with multi - professional staff groups.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org