Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a 'Head of Systems and Reporting' to work for a Police force in London, the role is a full time, long term role. Please see below for more information and to apply please contact Lewis 01772 208962.
In this role, you will lead the Systems, Process and Reporting team, within the Enablement and Performance Team. This will involve driving the digital systems and process agenda for MPS which supports the delivery of commercial activity within MPS. You will be accountable for the Commercial processes which will include commercial revenue and working instructions.
You will drive leading practice and continuous improvement across the digital capabilities (e.g. automation) and Commercial processes including any supporting tools and templates. . You will drive a consistent accurate approach to developing reports, fulfilling the in scope requirements from across the business.
You will be the owner of the end-to-end Commercial Function process framework - driving a consistent approach across the pillars. You will be the key business partner for day to day operations with all commercial digital and system providers, maintaining a dialogue to ensure any challenges, failures or system upgrades are managed to avoid disrupting Commercial activity.
You will be responsible for maintaining all commercial master data requirements and processes ensuring accurate real time data is available to the support decision making process and reporting. In addition to the above, you will be a leader within the Enablement and Performance team and expected to support the team's growth and development creating opportunities to progress their role within the team.
- Maintaining and supporting improvement of the commercial processes, policies and procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders and digital partners
- Overseeing team managing key BAU activity (e.g. system admin activity, query resolution, support with PO management, reporting requirements etc.)
- Ensuring all commercial systems and digital capabilities are functional, meet user needs and ongoing maintenance of the systems. Coordinate the work of systems and data analysis to ensure business needs are translated into solutions against identified timelines. Work with digital and system partners to develop innovative solutions that will deliver commercial value and efficiencies to MPS (e.g. RPA, Chatbots)
- Ensuring that all Commercial processes in line with the agreed governance and policies. This will include guiding and educating the wider teams on the correct ways of working and making improvements if necessary
- Deep understanding of Commercial Systems and technical architecture
- Understanding of analytical tools and highly numerate
- Ability to collect, collate, cleanse and interpret data to derive meaningful and actionable insights and reports
- Excellent communicator, with strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to challenge constructively and act as a critical friend to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose
- Experience in owning and maintaining commercial systems and digital capabilities
- Experience in deploying digital capabilities and system transformations
- Experience at using systems to generate management information/reporting to drive decision making
- Experience of working at varying levels with internal and occasionally external stakeholders
- Experience within a Commercial process owner role
- Experience of engaging with senior stakeholders to identify needs, breakdown business problems and offer viable solutions