Our Client within the Housing Sector is currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Facilities Manager to join their team as soon as possible in Southwark.
This is a full time, permanent position and the ideal candidate will have experience of working with/advising Directors and other managers at a senior level on health and safety issues with internal facilities and general housing.
- As the Health, Safety and Facilities Manager you will work to develop the organisation's Health and Safety Strategy and foster a culture of managing risk and sound health and safety practice, that enhances the success of the organisation and the wellbeing of its employees and others through the continuous development and maintenance of a positive Health and Safety culture. To provide assurance to the Board and Executive Management team on all related compliance matters.
- The role will also involve working with senior staff across the organisation to ensure all legal and regulatory health and safety requirements are met. To provide advice and support to managers across the organisation on all Health and Safety matters whilst ensuring that Health and Safety policies and procedures are fit-for-purpose and meet current legislation.
- NEBOSH or IOSH Diploma or equivalent H&S qualification OR Corporate Membership of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health
- Experience of working with/advising Directors and other managers at a senior level on health and safety issues
- Experience of developing and implementing business focused Health and Safety solutions and systems
- Proven ability to promote health and safety good practice in the workplace
- Experience of collecting, monitoring and benchmarking health and safety data and undertaking statistical analysis
- Developing and delivering effective learning / training activities for a range of staff groups.
- Experience in the Housing Health & Safety Rating System
- Proven experience of office/facilities management at strategic and operational level
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £60,000 per annum to join their team.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!