Opportunity available for a Community Healthcare Assistant to work within an NHS, Based across Derbyshire.
The team sits within the Community Response Team, based within Babington Community Hospital in Belper, and also Walton Community Hospital based in Chesterfield. The main towns and villages that the service covers are Chesterfield, Clay Cross, Bolsover, Dronfield, Staveley, Clowne, Eckington, Killamarsh, Heanor, Ilkeston, Belper, Long Eaton, Ripley, Alfreton. The work involves supporting clients with activities of daily living (washing, dressing, toileting, provision of food), provision of basic healthcare (e.g. phlebotomy, basic wound care) and ensuring clients are following reablement goals.
Hours per Week: 36 hours per week (part time hours can potentially be considered) Working Pattern: 08:00-14:00 /16:00-22:00 7 days a week
The hourly rate for this role is:
Monday to Friday 06:00 - 20:00: £13 Per Hour
Saturdays / Nights: £16 Per Hour
Sunday / Bank Holidays: £19 Per Hour
Clinical skills required:
- Urinary management
- Bowel management
- Continence management
- Chronic disease management
- Palliative and terminal care
- Aural care
- Baseline observations
- Life support in line with Resus Council guidelines
- Implementation of rehabilitation activities/exercise programmes
- Therapeutic equipment/aid supply, instruction and supervision/evaluation of use.
- Supporting people during clinical procedures.
NHS Compliance Required:
- Practical Basic Life Support (Can be booked if necessary)
- Fully enhanced DBS within the past 12 months, or on the update service.
- Evidence of Vaccination History including Hep B, MMR, TB
- Evidence of Right to Work in the UK
- Minimum of 2 References from the previous 3 years of employment
If you are interested in applying please contact Tom Lockwood on 01772 208963 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities.