We are looking for an experienced Health Care Assistant to work within a a complex needs unit in Malton, Norton. The service is for both men and women, which provides care for people over the age of 65. This role is fully flexible allowing you to work around any commitments, promoting a healthy work life balance.
ROLE: Band 2 Healthcare Assistant
LOCATION: Malton, Norton
START DATE: Immediate/ASAP
DURATION: Ongoing, AdHoc Basis
SHIFT PATTERNS: 0730-1945 Long Days, 1600-0000 Twilight's, 1930-0745 Nights
- Assisting patients with daily activities such as personal care.
- Assisting qualified nursing staff where necessary.
- Making patients feel comfortable and calm.
- Monitoring and documenting vital signs and reporting any unusual findings to the medical team.
- Previous UK experience of at least 12 months working as a Healthcare Assistant in a residential or inpatient setting.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- International applicants are unfortunately unable to be considered.
- Flexible hours and working pattern
- £150 sign-up bonus
- £250 uncapped referral bonus
- Free On-site Parking
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
If you have the experience, compassio and dedication to thrive in this role please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply.