Are you a Community HCA looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working within a Community setting? Are you looking for a new challenge with regular shifts?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an experienced HCA to work with the NHS, supporting the Dementia Rapid Response team in Chesterfield. This is a temporary, on-going placement with a range of shift options available.
Job Purpose: Band 3 Healthcare Assistant
The Dementia Rapid Response Teams (DRRT) provide a community-based service which is an alternative to hospital care during times of crisis.
Chesterfield and High Peak (North of the county) have been granted some funding for a period of 3-6 months to support with complex discharges at Chesterfield Royal Hospital to aid discharge flow.
Pay Rates: Days - £13.00 LTD | Nights/Sat - £15.00 LTD | Sun/BH - £18.00 LTD
- To provide patients with support to enable them to live a fulfilling life
- To observe and communicate effectively with patients, families and other professionals
- To be involved in support with therapy groups and activities
- To provide personal care and support
· NVQ L2 / Care Certificate
· Previous experience working within a Mental Health capacity
· Ability to work as part of a team
· In date PMVA/MAPA Training
· Practical Basic Life Support & Fire Safety Training
· Evidence of Vaccinations including Hep B, MMR, TB, Varicella
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
· £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
· £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend. If they get the role, we'll give you £250. That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
Please send your up-to-date CV to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org