Temporary Accommodation & Private Sector Housing Coordinator
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Responsible for coordinating and monitoring activities within the Private Sector Housing and Landlord Engagement Team to ensure smooth end-to-end processes for engaging with residents, landlords, and managing agents. Maintain up-to-date records, ensure compliance with procedures, and incorporate changes in legislation and local bylaws.
- Maintain and manage the back office system, ensuring up-to-date records.
- Conduct regular data cleansing and assist the Private Sector Housing Manager in running performance reports.
- Collate and present monthly performance data to the Private Sector Housing Manager.
- Prepare and issue housing-related notices, ensuring compliance with procedures and legislation.
- Analyze information related to each property, conducting further investigations if needed.
- Provide administrative support for non-compliance of statutory notices and advise on procedures for work in default.
- Administer HMO Licences, issue Civil Penalty Notices, and prepare legal bundles for prosecutions.
Housing Coordinator requirements.
- Enhanced DBS
- Tendency sustainment
- Knowledge of welfare benefits
- Previous experience in working with Homeless.
This is a temporary, Housing Coordinator role, 35 hours per week for an initial 3 months, covering the recruitment process for a permanent team member, meaning the role could be extended, or become permanent.
If this Temporary Housing Coordinator role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Housing Coordinator role , please send your CV mickey . stepans @ service care . org . uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Housing Coordinator role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.