Housing Management Officer
Homelessness Service, Children and Families Directorate
3 month contract
As a Housing Management Officer, you will ensure the safety and security of households in dispersed temporary accommodation. The role involves signing up tenants to dispersed temporary accommodation, completing necessary documentation, and working closely with the Allocations Service. The role includes addressing complex issues related to drugs, alcohol, mental health, and physical health problems.
Housing Management Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Provide intensive support for customers with complex support needs, offering holistic support plans to achieve longer-term solutions and aspirations.
- Assist customers in identifying realistic goals, providing choices, and developing actions to ensure commitment and agreement from all parties.
- Adopt a flexible and personalised approach when working with service users and their families to enable confidence and resilience development, fostering independence.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records and collect data to evidence performance around service delivery and achieve internal and external targets.
- Undertake management duties, either through direct line management or matrix management of a virtual team, including appraisals, performance management, and other duties.
Housing Management requirements.
- Enhanced DBS
- Tendency sustainment
- Knowledge of welfare benefits
- Previous experience in working with Homeless.
This is a temporary, Housing Management Worker role,35 hours per week for an initial 3 months, covering the recruitment process for a permanent team member, meaning the role could be extended, or become permanent.
If this Temporary Housing Management Worker role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Housing Management worker role , please send your CV mickey . stepans @ service care . org . uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Housing Management Worker role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.