Service Care Legal are recruiting on behalf of a London Borough Council who are seeking a Housing Paralegal to join their team on a contract basis. Please find below further details regarding this Housing Paralegal vacancy.
ROLE: Housing Paralegal
RATE: £22.00 to £25.00 per hour
CONTRACT: 6 months with potential to be ongoing
Please note that this position will be hybrid working (1 or 2 days in the office per week)
The Role of the Housing Paralegal
- To manage a personal caseload of housing law cases through to completion
- The caseload will include matters predominantly made up of income possession and possession claim
- To undertake other general Housing Law matters when
- An experienced Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months' worth of experience within Housing Law
- Previous experience of income possessions / possession claims would be essential for this position
- A law-related qualification (LPC / LLM / LLB) would be desirable but not essential
- Must be able to deal with high volume of casework and work well to deadlines
If this Housing Paralegal role sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Lloyd Stanley on (phone number removed), or email (url removed). We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250 each.