Job Title: Housing Partner
Type: Temp until end of March 2024, extension possible
Location: Camberley, Frimley
Purpose of the Role
I am representing a client based in Surrey, who are looking for someone to be the first point of contact for our customers and responsible for the quality of their experience with the company. You will be a visible presence within your patch demonstrating engagement with your customers to ensure that they receive a "best in class" customer experience in line with the company's values.
- Responsible for new tenancy sign ups in accordance with Accent's Allocations and lettings policy and procedure.
- Supporting customers with changes to their tenancy (incl. tenancy successions, transfers, mutual exchange, and assignment).
- Proactively engage with customers to address rent and service charge arrears ensuring all stages of arrears recovery are followed and customers are supported to reduce their arrears before legal action is taken.
- To empathetically respond to tenancy breaches including ASB reports, utilising a range of tools and working with relevant partners to minimise the impacts of ASB.
- Undertake annual tenancy checks to ensure customers are adhering to their tenancy agreements, support tenants at the end of their tenancy to ensure quick and effective void turnaround and promoting a debt free culture.
- Contribute to the preparation and setting of annual service charge budgets, ensuring communal services are delivered within agreed budgets and consult with customers in relation to service charges.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships, at an operational level, with the DWP, debt charities and other related agencies to ensure that income collection targets are met or surpassed.
- Previous experience of delivering a quality housing management service within a social housing context and understanding of the various workstreams relevant to tenancy and neighbourhood management.
- A proven track record of utilising a multi-agency approach to anti-social behaviour management and an understanding of the range of tools available to tackle ASB.
- A working knowledge of rental income collection and an understanding of legal processes relating to income collection.
- You will be a consistent high performer and be passionate about delivering high quality services while taking full ownership of your "patch".
- An understanding of safeguarding within a housing context.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle for business use with the willingness and availability to travel.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org