Job Title: Housing Patch Manager
Type: Temp 3 months on going
Hours: 37 (Hybrid working available where appropriate)
Purpose of the Role
I am representing Nottingham City Homes, who are looking for someone to manage a local patch, providing advice and support to sustain tenancies and taking enforcement action when necessary. You will be expected to have ownership for the overall standard and appearance of the estates, working in partnership with residents and stakeholders. Whilst the role may be challenging, the rewards in terms of fulfilment are high and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution really matters as everyone needs somewhere safe, decent, and affordable to live.
- Ensure the housing and estate management services provided to tenants and leaseholders are of an excellent standard and conform to relevant statutory requirements and best practice.
- Maximise tenancy sustainment by providing tenancy support to vulnerable tenants or those identified with a support need, including referral to specialist agencies where appropriate with an awareness of Safeguarding practices.
- Ensure that complaints and incidents of anti-social behaviour, drugs, harassment, hate, domestic abuse and criminal activity are proactively investigated. Provide a victim centred service that delivers prevention, early intervention, and swift enforcement.
- Develop and deliver individual Patch Action Plans linked to Five Star Estate Quality Standards.
- Provide housing advice and undertake home visits to tenants and leaseholders, including urgent visits as and when required.
- Maintain a high profile and visible presence on the estates to offer reassurance and identify and resolve unreported issues.
- Undertake assessment visits, including fire safety and health and safety assessments, in accordance with Policy and legal requirements.
- To respond to and action requests for Tenancy Successions and alterations in accordance with Policy and legislation, whilst demonstrating empathy, sensitivity, and diplomacy.
- To attend Court to give evidence as a witness or acting as instructing officer.
- Substantial experience of working in a housing environment and an ability to learn.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal and statutory framework relating to housing services.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Housing Management or willing to work towards a qualification, or a part qualification of the Chartered Institute of Housing.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and be able to prepare comprehensive written reports, spreadsheets and presentations as required.
- Must demonstrate an awareness and understanding of equality issues and a commitment to the implementation of Nottingham City Homes' Equality and Diversity Policy.
- It is preferred you have a Driving License and access to your own vehicle.
- It is ideal that you live close to the Nottingham city area due to at times needed to attend emergencies urgently when on call.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Joel at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com