Job Advertisement: Housing Support Worker
Contract: 6-Month Temporary
Working Hours: 8 hours per day, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Car Driver Needed: Yes
Own Vehicle Needed: Yes
Business Insurance: Valid business insurance required
DBS Level: Enhanced Adults
We are currently seeking a motivated and compassionate Housing Support Worker to join our team in Newcastle on a 6-month temporary contract. As a Housing Support Worker, you will play a crucial role in providing housing-related support to vulnerable individuals, managing properties, and working towards achieving successful move-ons and measurable outcomes.
- Provide housing-related support to vulnerable adults living in the community.
- Oversee housing and property management activities to ensure the well-being of service users and the maintenance of properties.
- ???Work collaboratively with service users to achieve successful move-ons and other measurable outcomes, promoting independence.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of housing-related activities, assessments, and support plans.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in a housing support role.
- Valid driver's license, own vehicle, and business insurance.
- Enhanced DBS certification for working with adults.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and engage in lone working situations.
This is a temporary, Housing Support worker role,35 hours per week for an initial 6 months, covering the recruitment process for a permanent team member, meaning the role could be extended, or become permanent.
If this Temporary Housing Support worker role is not suitable for yourself, but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on their details, or forward these details to them.
If they are successful in applying, you will receive a £250 referral bonus upon completion of an initial probationary period.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this Housing Support worker role, please send your CV mickey . stepans @ service care . org . uk or call me on 01772 208 966 discuss the vacancy in more detail.
Also, if this Housing Support worker role doesn't interest you, but you are looking for new opportunities, please still get in touch as I cover all housing-related vacancies across the region.