Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a "HR Admin Assistant" for Merseyside Constabulary. Please see below for more information and to apply please contact Lewis Ashcroft on 01772 208962.
To provide a comprehensive support service in relation to all HR and Resourcing matters. This includes general day to day maintenance and management and system administration of the computerised Duty Management System and provision of all support services relating to Human Resources.
- Deliver HR support services in relation to recruitment, preparing and publishing adverts with the 6 North West Forces, administration of shortlisting, interview and job offer processes, maintaining all databases and for interviews facilitating all arrangements.
- Undertake all administration in relation to NWROCU resourcing matters including recruitment and selection, attendance management, resignations, retirements, flexible working applications, transfers and promotions. C
- Provide advice and guidance on policy and procedure to officers and staff , and liaise with regional Force HR teams in relation to all HR transactions / processes. Provide support services to supervisors to enable effective people management services in the ROCU.
- Provide support services to supervisors in terms of absence management, wellbeing support i.e OHU referrals to ensure effective service provision to meet HR and organisational priorities. e) Input all rotas, court warnings, training courses onto the Duty Management System (DMS) for ROCU discplines and department ensuring compliance with WTD.
- maintain DMS with all new starters and leavers, ensure all transfers, movements on DMS are inputted and processed accurately. g) Process all overtime reports in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring accuracy of overtime codes, payments approved.
- Interrogate all HR and DMS systems and databases providing a suite of standard management reports in accordance with a predetermined schedule, ensuring accuracy and quality of all reports produced and to inform relevant audit / performance processes. i) Provide guidance and assistance to the end users on usage of DMS in order to increase understanding and knowledge of the system within the divisions.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Postholder must hold the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Level 3 Foundation Certificate or equivalent and an NVQ Level 2 in Customer Services.
- Must have experience of working within an HR / administrative dealing with confidential information working to deadlines and tight timescales within a busy environment.
- Ability to work flexibly with team members to achieve individual, team and organisational objectives maintaining high levels of customer care.