Job title: HR Business Partner
Start date: ASAP
Length: Temp Ongoing
Salary: £26.97 Umbrella p/h
Our client is look for a HR Business Partner for our client based in Southwark. You will be responsible for providing expert HR advice to colleagues and management.
- Providing clear and effective guidance to managers on all aspects of the employee life-cycle.
- Increasing HR visibility and serving as a trusted advisor on people matters.
- Offering expert advice on organisational change projects and reorganisations.
- Participating in discussions with management teams to enhance HR services.
- Offering accessible advice and support to employees on HR matters.
- Implementing strategies to align staffing resources with organisational goals.
- Monitoring HR performance targets and managing a caseload of work.
- Delivering operational HR services with a focus on business outcomes.
- Establishing effective working relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Maintaining accurate HR records and analysing data against performance targets.
- Contributing to the development of HR services through participation in project groups and workshops.
- Promoting equality, diversity, and inclusion within HR practices.
- CIPD level 5 or 7
- Substantial employee relations experience including complex case work.
- Change Management experience including contractual and restructure.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Arran at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org