Service Care Solutions are looking of an ICT Business Support Officer to work within the Devon & Cornwall Police on a 4-month contract.
Location: Middlemoor Police HQ, Exeter.
To undertake Supplier Management activities in respect of the support contracts and software licenses with Suppliers of ICT services and products.
- Monitor and review all ICT Supplier Contracts and Agreements to ensure that they remain in date, achieve value for money and meet the needs of both ICT and the end users.
- Perform ICT Support Contract and Licence renewals with awareness of budgetary constraints, in close liaison with ICT Service Owners and other stakeholders as authorised.
- Be aware of budgetary constraints and the controls in place, raising orders or making recommendations, as appropriate.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders are kept fully informed of any changes.
- Seek to resolve enquiries from suppliers, service owners or Alliance Finance teams, conducting research using various systems or through liaison with various teams.
- Monitor, analyse and report on Supplier Management activities relating to all ICT Suppliers through maintenance of Supplier Management records.
- Maintain up to date and accurate contract and licence records.
- Achievement of or working towards the ITIL4 Foundation qualification.
- Experience of working with ICT service contracts and demonstrable ability to understand the main aspects.
- Financial and budgetary awareness.
- Ability to deliver process improvement using the ITIL methodology.
- Broad all-round knowledge and experience of ICT technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the proven ability of communicating at all levels, through meetings, presentations, and written reports.
- Able to plan and deliver information to the organisation using a variety of communication media.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion, please contact Lewis O'Donnell either via email: email@example.com or tel: 01772208962.